We are a fintech company in Vietnam with the mission to bring investment opportunities and financial literacy to everyone in Vietnam. We strongly believe in the power of the stock market to transform developing economies. Therefore, we’re building the most innovative product in wealth management, and brokerage to make that happen. We have successfully raised investment from global venture capital investors and are now expanding the team to develop our product.
The Product Owner will lead and organize the task for a team of software engineers to meet product delivery deadlines. You will also focus on marketing product including build promotions, challenges, competitions and other similar marketing products targeted at new users.
Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
Create buying for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities by working closely with development teams to deliver with quick time to market and optimal resources
Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
Represent the company by soliciting feedback on company products and services
- Have 2-3 years of software product management experience as Business Analyst/ Product Owner
- Experience running a rewards program, point system, or growth marketing preferred.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Candidates with prior fintech/ start-up experience are preferred.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages to proven talent
- We offer qualified employees the opportunity for ESOP
- We want you to have a well-paid job to focus on your work, so we do performance reviews and salary increases twice per year
- We provide MacBook to ensure the quality of work
- We consider ourselves a family with supportive colleagues and leaders. Our dynamic, fast-paced, and friendly environment includes an activity space and coffee station for breaks. We have company events for major holidays, such as International Women Day, Vietnamese Women Day, and Christmas. We also have an annual company trip and a year-end party
- We want employees to stay healthy and to be able to focus on their work, rather than healthcare costs. So, in addition to the medical insurance required by Vietnam labor, we pay for premium health insurance that pays most medical and healthcare expenses.
- At Anfin, you have an opportunity to learn about financial literacy from industry experts to build an integrated brokerage offering a variety of asset classes
- Last but not least, you will be mentored by a leadership team who has extensive entrepreneurship experience, successfully founding and exciting Tech companies
- Website: https://www.anfin.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/anfin.vn
- TikTok: https://email@example.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Anfin_vn/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anfin-vn/
- Hội “chứng” Anfin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/anfin